The Original Australian Leather Seal is part of the Aussie bush culture, a remedy passed down from generation to generation. Created from ingredients found naturally in the Australian outback, this leather care solution has stood the test of time in protecting leather goods from the wet winter moisture and the dry summer heat.
Best Leather Cleaner
The Original Australian Leather Seal is the best leather cleaner for all your leather goods, including boots, jackets, gloves and saddle and tack. Naturally purifying, it will rejuvenate old or tired leathers and other waterproof hides, extending the life of your valuable items.
Best Leather Conditioner
When it comes to leather conditioner, The Original Australian Leather Seal is the best leather conditioner on the market. When applied regularly, it maintains the natural texture, look and overall beauty of your leather products. It may also be used to condition vinyl and other natural skins and hides too.
Best Leather Sealer and Leather Care
The Original Australian Leather Seal is the best leather sealer for your leather products. It seals the leather and its stitching to prevent mold and mildew from destroying your valuable garments, shows and equipment.
Suggested uses for The Original Leather Seal
- The Original Australian Leather Seal is the best leather care remedy for all your leather, vinyl, hide and canvas products.
- As a leather sealer: seals and protects stitching and leather on equipment used by fishermen, hunters, hikers and adventurers
- As a leather conditioner: restores and rejuvenates saddles and tack to their former glory, offering a perfect finish and zero greasy residue
- As a general leather care product: waterproofs and restores wet weather oilskins (riders’ gloves, jackets) and prevents mold and mildew
- As a car leather conditioner or car vinyl conditioner to restore and rejuvenate old and tired car interiors to their original show room condition.
This versatile leather cleaner and leather conditioner can also be used as a treatment for canvass and to add more years to tents, horse rugs and annexes, or to waterproof packs, and covers of boats as well.